Affiliate links may be used in this post. To learn more, please review our full disclosure statement below (on mobile) or to the right (on desktop). Also, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!
Lounge Set // Trendy Sandals // Silk Scrunchies // Makeup Eraser // Beauty Sculpting Bar // Watch // Olaplex Hair Set // Scarf // Hand Towels // Belt // Sunglasses // Throw Blanket // Diffuser // Hoop Earrings // Slippers // Stay All Day Lip Color // Silicone Face Cleanser // Makeup Blender // Cozy Socks // Workout Weights // Layered Necklace // Claw Clip // Pom Beanie // Sling Bag // Snow Boots // Studded Booties // Cardigan // Hair Pins // Mules
- Lounge Set – This set from Amazon has a long sleeve top and shorts for bottoms, this is my favorite combo. Very comfortable you can wear as pajamas or throw on some jewelry and cute sneakers for a casual look on warm days and evenings.
- Trendy Sandals – These go with just about any outfit, weather permitting. I love the cognac color but they also come in black, white, snake print, and rattan type fabric.
- Silk Scrunchies – Silk has so many great hair benefits (check out my full post on silk benefits). These scrunchies are super gentle compared to regular hair ties that can pull and tug delicate hair. Love sleeping with this scrunchie in!
- Make Up Eraser – This cloth makeup eraser removes makeup with just water, even stubborn waterproof makeup! This machine-washable cloth can last up to 1,000 washes and eliminates the need for other makeup removing solutions.
- Beauty sculpting bar – This tool has anti-aging properties when used regularly, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This tightens and tones skin, plus its massaging vibrations is super relaxing.
- Chic Watch – This watch adds instant chic glam to any outfit. I get so many compliments when I wear it. Comes in gold, silver, and black tones.
- Olaplex healthy hair essentials set – Repairing and strengthening hair set. Perfect for all hair types. You will not regret this one! She will love it!
- Wrap Scarf – This lux scarf doubles as a wrap and can be worn so many ways. I love pairing something like this with a belt over a thin sweater on cold days.
- Hand Towel – I personally overlook buying these for our bathrooms and, did you know, they should be replaced frequently! This is a great gift that really anyone could use. White goes with pretty much everything, but I like the modern print of this set.
- Waist Belt – Another item that women can easily overlook updating in their wardrobe. I love the woven texture of this one with the simple buckle.
11. Sunglasses – Classic black sunnies are a wardrobe staple. The shape of this pair is flattering and feminine.
- Throw Blanket – You can never have too many throw blankets at home. This one from Amazon comes in several colors and 2 different sizes.
- Diffuser – modern and stylish addition to any home décor. These make great gifts because they can be used in any room. When I first got a diffuser I loved testing out different oils and scents.
- Earrings – Hoop earrings are on trend right now. I love these simple gold ones.
- Criss Cross Slippers or Ugg Slingback slides (SPLURGE) – This neutral color is in right now. What I love most about these is how incredibly soft they are. I love having these for working at home, they keep my feet so warm!
- Backpack Purse – Perfect bag for when you need to keep your hands free! Extremely functional without sacrificing style.
- Liquid Lipstick – This Stila matte lipcolor is amazing. It goes on creamy and dries in the softest matte finish. It has great reviews and this pack comes with three ultra-flattering shades!
- Silicone facial cleanser Massager – If you know someone who has not yet added a silicone facial cleanser to their skincare routine, you need to get this for them. This is a great one because it also doubles as a face massager, super good for increasing circulation.
- Beauty Blender – this beauty is a great gift. If they don’t need one now, they will certainly use it later. Hands down, a great product for blending makeup.
- Cozy Socks – Who doesn’t love a good cozy pair of socks. Gift guides for her would not be complete without socks! These come in a few colors.
- Workout ankle & Wrist weights – These are not only eye catching, but they are a great addition to any workout routine!
- Layered choker necklace– Another on trend gift for this year. The layered look is just so pretty and these chains are not too heavy. The monogram pendant adds a personalized touch to this great gift for her!
- Claw Clip – Another item you can never have enough of! This comes in a few different colors and is a set of 4!
- Pom Pom Beanie– This hat is so stinking cute! Comes in a ton of colors. I like this red one for the holiday season. I have a gray CC that I wear with a lot of outfits in the winter.
- Herschel Fanny Pack or Lululemon belt bag – Not sure if you can see in the pic, but this Herschel bag is like a soft Sherpa fabric. Love this neutral color! It comes in other colors also. Had to share this Lululemon fanny, too. Classic and simple design from a great brand!
- Cozy Boots – I had a hard time narrowing down to one cozy pair to share. These Sorel’s are a higher price point, but this is a high quality boot that she will love! Comes in three colors. I like to wear these boots with leggings or jeans. Love the clean lines of this boot design. Some boots with ties can look too busy, these do not.
- Studded bootie – OK, these are amazing. Perfect fall and winter boot. I get combat/lug sole vibes from these, but they aren’t over the top. The studded detail is beautiful! Comes in multiple colors.
- UGG Cardi – A good open cardigan like this one will last for years. This is UGG so you know it will be high quality. This fabric is extremely soft. Comes in several colors too!
- Trendy Hair accessories – This is a great buy! With 20 pieces, this set comes with so many options! My sister has it and her little girls love it too! It has simple gold geometric clips, pearly ones, velvet, and other styles that are on trend right now.
- Classy Mules – If she doesn’t own a pair of mules, she will love opening this fashion forward gift! I love the chain detail. I have flats like this with chain across the toe and I always get so many compliments.
Below is another gift guide for her, all items are under $25 each. Great for stocking stuffers or gift basket fillers. Check out this post for links to the items shown and even more gifts under $25 for anybody on your list.
The post Gift Guides for Her appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.
Title: Gift Guides for Her
Sourced From: www.pennypincherfashion.com/gift-guides-for-her/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=gift-guides-for-her
Published Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 16:05:36 +0000