Hi friends! Yessss, my fall decor went up this week. Yay! Now it’s time to talk about an essential fall wardrobe item. The flannel shirt. We all have our favorite flannel top or two that we get out of the closet this time of year. For me, I have owned the same ones for many years. This year, it is time to switch it up! Don’t get me wrong, I love pieces that have a long closet life, but change can be a good thing! Crop tops are trending, so today I’m sharing four cropped flannel top outfits.
Affiliate links may be used in this post. To learn more, please review our full disclosure statement below (on mobile) or to the right (on desktop).
I always love hearing from you! Let me know what you think on Facebook and Instagram (@ppfgirl)!
What I’m wearing: Top, Pants, Bag
Reasons to try this top style
– It pairs perfectly with high rise (and ultra high rise) pants
– Can be tucked in a high rise skirt without having excess, bunching, fabric
– Layer with bodysuit or long tee and wear unbuttoned
– It is so comfy! Try it out and see!
Cropped Flannel Top Outfits
1. Corduroy Flares: This is honestly my favorite. I wore this outfit with boots but it could easily be worn with sneakers too. These pants were a bit snug (I bought Medium), so size up if you want a more relaxed look.
2. Black Skinnies: Black high-rise pants, with a simple bodysuit, and cozy black boots. Fur-lined boots are my favorite for fall & winter.
3. Classic Skinny: Skinny jeans, white tank, and white sneakers. I like this look worn with the top unbuttoned. So easy!
4. Mom Jeans: Another simple look. Relaxed jeans and modern ankle boots.
The post Cropped Flannel Top Outfits appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.
Title: Cropped Flannel Top Outfits
Sourced From: www.pennypincherfashion.com/cropped-flannel-top-outfits/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=cropped-flannel-top-outfits
Published Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 20:20:27 +0000
Did you miss our previous article...